Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drawing form

Firstly, please excuse the terrible quality of this photo - my phone doesn't exactly take the best photos, especially in bad lighting! :)
Well, this is a photo of my most recent painting in drawing form. I drew most of it the other night and finished it a couple of days ago when i got up in the morning - I find that, after having not set eyes on it for a while, you can pick up on a lot of things that need fixing and what not. I painted it in the afternoon a couple of days ago and I am very, very happy with it! This may well be my best yet ..maybe? All I can say is that I'm glad I ever began doing portraits!
This painting is going to be given to a good friend of mine - a few weeks ago she asked if I could do a painting for her and so I've gotten to it for her now that it's the holidays. I'll be giving it to her on Thursday :) How exciting!
I'll leave you with this picture of my painting - as a drawing - for the moment, and on Thursday, I'll post the scan of it painted :)
I hope you like it!


Sar x

No comments:

Post a Comment