Monday, March 1, 2010

Audrey

"Breakfast at Tiffany's" has got to be one of the best films I have ever seen. Surely you must agree? I read the book by Truman Capote last year - apparently he was quite notorious back in the day, particularly for his black and white ball which sounds rather amazing to me - and there's something so bizarre about Holly Golightly that makes you adore her. Of course, Audrey Hepburn is brilliant in the role which makes the movie all the more enjoyable.
My favourite Audrey Hepburn film would have to be "Sabrina", though. Who on earth can pull off her eyebrows quite as well??
Speaking of classic films, the other night I stayed at a friend's place and we watched "Singin' in the Rain" with Gene Kelly - soo good! Unfortunately, I was exhausted so I fell asleep at the end and don't know what happened.. :( I have to see the rest!
Ugh home sick :( I hate being sick.. and I'm trying to finish homework but I can't seem to focus on anything!

¤ Sar  x


No comments:

Post a Comment