Saturday, February 6, 2010

The History of Revolutions

As you can tell, today I have spent most of the afternoon doing revs. It really is just about all I think about these days, or at least it's at the near top! I've been putting together my summary notes and have managed to get up to my seventh page - my, oh, my... But, at least I seem to be understanding it - or most of it at least.
So, I decided it was time for me to have a break.

I have so many ideas for the school magazine and I'm seeing the beginnings of it coming together in my head - the colours and some of the layout, anyway. I've had a couple of meetings this week and have another next week. How exciting?! I don't want to give too much away, but I'm liking it all, so far. I even read an article from a newspaper today and, whilst reading it, I had this sense of really, really wanting to somehow incorporate the author's style of writing into some of our own articles.
But, first things first: a colour pallet and fonts. :)

Marc Jacobs at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week '09 seems to clearly illustrate my idea of mixed textures in fashion - I love the hat, in particular.. and the top :)
I also love this dress and the shoes :)


Art.. exciting stuff :)

¤ Sar  x


No comments:

Post a Comment