Friday, January 22, 2010

My latest obsessions

Today, I got a friend from school hooked on a book that I'm reading at the moment. It's the first book in the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, called "City of Bones". It's also a fantasy novel about a world of magic and darkness - maybe not the most well-written book, but it certainly seems to get you a little obsessed. So, I suppose this is one of my latest obsessions. Yes, I did in fact discover this series on Polyvore...
For those who have never watched Glee, you are really missing out! It is also one of my latest obsessions; it's cute, a bit quirky and I adore the music! I love that there have been so many films and shows incorporating singing into the storyline like a musical for TV or cinema, not just Broadway. Yes, I am one of those people who wishes that everyone would break out into song on the streets one day! :) I would love it .. haha

A past obsession of mine was drawing eyes, however, once I get back to school and begin doing more art again, I just know that my love of drawing eyes will most definitely begin again! This is a scan of what I did one day during this particular obsession out of boredom with a pack of aquarelle pencils and brushes and water...
¤  Sar  x

No comments:

Post a Comment