Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sarah and Bea's Photographic Adventures

Yesterday, my friend, Bea, came over for a bit of a photo shoot, and with her, she brought a new dress that she had bought a day or two beforehand. I set up the makeup and additional accessories and then made her up and curled her hair with hot rollers.

We then walked to the park down the road...



...where I took several hundred photos of her under trees, hugging trees and so on. I was a bit anxious about using a digital camera as, with this particular digital camera, you don't have the option of fixing the focus, but, it turns out that using a digital camera wasn't as bad as I had thought.. :) I have been pleasantly surprised! :) I suppose the fact that I was able to take several hundred photos was a plus! Haha .. :)
So, this afternoon I uploaded the photos to my computer (yes, Bea, it does look like you stole my camera..) and have been busy lightening and darkening them and what not. I haven't changed them too much but have tried to bring out the colours and the warmth and give some a different feel to others. I won't upload too many of them as I haven't quite gone through them all but will give you a bit of an idea ...

Once I have been through them all, I'll upload some more :)
After yesterday, I'm pretty sure Bea and I have about a million ideas ready to be transformed into photographic magic :)
Thank you for being such an amazing model, Bea! (And for letting me post these photos...)


¤ Sar  x



3 comments:

  1. Very creative Sarah....like your use of foliage as a backdrop...also like the way you have created the natural elements and the overall pretty look that comes through with your friend...Bea!!
    Well done
    XXXXX
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Susan! I'm glad you like them :) I've posted my favourites so I hope you like them, too! I'm really happy with the way they've turned out :) xx

    ReplyDelete