Thursday, January 14, 2010

My very first blog post

My very first post and I don't know how to begin! It seems kind of silly to be saying 'hi', so I think I'll start by telling you a bit about myself.
My name is Sarah and I am a lover of the arts, fashion, music, books, photography and all things classic and eccentric, which may seem like a bizarre mix of interests - classic and eccentric? I love European history and speaking French - not fluently as yet... I'm getting there! I also adore Vogue, and Tim Burton and Baz Luhrmann are my two most favourite directors :) Decorating my walls with gorgeous photos from Vogue is one of my favourite pastimes, however, I have only ever ripped up one of my own Vogues - never again! And by 'ripped up', I mean torn out pretty photos that I like to use as wallpaper :)
I love all things French! Paris, the language, the fashion, the films, the music... everything! My favourite French band (although they're Canadian I believe..?) is Coeur de Pirate; Beatrice Martin writes the most gorgeous music!
I love to paint and draw! Lately, I have been painting portraits using watercolours :)
I also love to work out songs on the piano by ear which I am slowly getting better at! At the moment, my most recent songs I have worked out by ear are "Ensemble" and "Pour un Infidรจle" by Coeur de Pirate :)
Well, I don't want to bombard you with information about myself, but I'll be sure to be back ranting about my newest obsessions - did I mention how much I love Glee? :)

¤ Sarah   x


P.S I must give credit to my mum for helping me with my blog name and to Cate for taking the photo of Paris - she is, after all, renowned for taking numerous photos overseas! :) And, of course, to Becc for her "aura" :)


Find me on Polyvore

2 comments:

  1. J'adore le blog, tres bien, bisousxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci, merci, merci :) bises xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete